- Humidistat is set to “ON” position which basically acts like a wall switch and energizes the unit continuously
- The humidity setting is so low that ambient humidity in the room is enough to trip the set point causing it to run continuously
- Humidistat switch is stuck or not working correctly
- Increase setpoint to see if fan shuts down (cover motion sensor with some tape so it does not activate).
- Unplug the Humidistat harness from the main wire compartment cover
- Some kind of heat source is tripping the sensor
- Delay timer is set for a very long time and never clears before it get tripped again
- Motion sensor switch is “stuck” or not working correctly