The first step to resolve this issue would be to ensure the box fan feet are installed securely. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F-4ya-yxY0) Please also make sure that the fan is on a flat and stable surface. If this does not resolve the issue, you can follow the additional steps noted below:
- Power off the fan and wait until the fan blade stops spinning
- Unplug the fan from the wall
- Lay the fan down flat, with the front grill facing upwards
- Remove the screws around the perimeter of the front grill
- Remove the front grill from the fan
- Grab with two hands the center hub of the fan blade. While pulling upwards, wiggle the fan blade from side to side. This will dislodge the fan blade from the motor shaft
- In your hands, rotate the blade half a turn and replace the blade evenly back onto the motor shaft, evenly providing pressure until the blade will not move down the motor shaft
- Replace the grill back onto the fan and tighten the screws
- Plug in the fan and turn it on low to see if this resolves the problem
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact our customer support specialist for additional assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.